Leading cyberdelia first world have agreed to limit their actions in the information space, writes “Kommersant” with reference to the available publications report of the group of governmental experts of the UN on international information security.
This group, consisting of representatives of 20 countries, including Russia, USA, China, Britain, France, Brazil, Japan, South Korea and Israel, gathered for the third time, and only now she was able to come to an agreement, said the newspaper.
According to “Kommersant”, States undertake “to promote the use of ICT for peaceful purposes and to prevent conflicts arising from their utilization”. In particular, they agreed to eliminate cyber attacks on the critical infrastructure of each other, among them nuclear power plants, banks, transport management or supply. Continue reading
1) rental applications . placed at the site of IT companies, for example, office applications or systems like ERP, CRM. This service today is in demand mainly for medium-sized companies with a high level of demand for information resources and technology, for example, trading firms with a developed branch network;
2) leasing of infrastructure with a high degree of protection, with powerful communication channels that ensure the smooth operation of the system. Today it is one of the most popular types of outsourcing that are in demand by companies with large Internet projects, which is a business tool (for example, payment systems, online shops); Continue reading
1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: the first smartphone with dual screen
Dual screen in the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge was a continuation of the concept that we saw in Galaxy Note Edge. The device looks futuristic and has excellent characteristics. It is unclear why the company needed to announce two smartphones at once, when it was possible to confine S6 Edge and disrupt the jackpot?
Feature S6 Edge in the fact that the creation of the bend used very advanced technology. In the display panel there is a plastic substrate, which easily bends. For additional protection panel coated with a protective glass Gorilla Glass 4. The side faces can be used to get quick access to contacts and notifications and other features.
2. The Iris scan: quick and very accurate
The Iris scan was another really sci-Fi technology, which came in a real device at MWC 2015. The guys from PhoneArena has reviewed the iris scanner on smartphone Fujitsu, and were impressed by his speed and accuracy even in not ideal conditions. Unlock your smartphone by scanning the iris was a really easy process.
The device that was shown at the exhibition, can not boast of a stylish design. However, the developers promise to create a more visually pleasing solution.
3. Qualcomm Sense ID: new fingerprint scanner that uses an ultrasonic signal
Qualcomm Sense ID is a new technology of fingerprint recognition. It uses ultrasonic waves to obtain detailed “map” of the fingerprint is much more detailed than the picture, which can be obtained using traditionally used capacitive fingerprint sensor.
The scanner can recognize the owner of the smartphone, even if that would be dirty or wet fingers. The technology also works on glass and sapphire. This means that it can be integrated in different places on your smartphone.
4. MicroSD cards from SanDisk 200 GB will turn your smartphone into a portable hard drive
Sandisk introduced a new product at the exhibition MWC 2015 — MicroSD card with a capacity of as much as 200 GB. Prior to this the maximum amount of memory was 128 GB. Now this tiny box effectively turns your smartphone into a portable hard drive that you can use to store very large files.
5. Blackphone 2: secure the phone with work and personal sections
Blackphone 2 — this is the second joint creation of the Spanish company Geeksphone and company Silent Circle, which has long been working in the field of privacy and protection of information space. And it appeared to an important innovation: the ability to separate personal and work data.
If necessary, the system administrator can remotely lock or delete the application that violates the security policy of the company. It can even completely clear corporate profile, leaving untouched the private. The basic concept Blackphone 2 — the maximum safety without noticeably sacrificing convenience and performance.
4 September in Minsk hosted a Green IT MeetUp. devoted to the problem of green technologies in the IT industry. A few dozen people for five hours and I discussed the possibilities and prospects of “green” technologies in Belarus, the most persistent and continued the discussion during informal conversations at the afterparty.
The format of the MeetUp event is very informal and has to debate and lively discussion. Alexander Kovalev . the company Itteco, spoke about the ability to work effectively in a “paperless” office, when people are physically located in different parts of the world, but working on one project. Continue reading